Frank Z. Levine has been serving clients since 1991.
- Featured on the television show “NJ Business” discussing wealth maximization & efficiency of money
- Quoted in the Star Ledger’s Money Manager column
- Awarded a Certificate of Advanced Study in Qualified Plans
- A noted speaker in the New Jersey area
- He is securities licensed in New Jersey and New York, Registered Representative, Park Avenue Securities LLC. Frank Z. Levine is a Financial Representative of The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, New York, NY.
- He has been a Guardian Life Insurance Leaders’ Club Qualifier since 1992
- Listed in Strathmore’s Who’s Who for demonstrating leadership and professionalism in his occupation
- A member of Guardian’s President Council and one of their “Elite” producers
- Cited by the Bureau of Business Practice for professional contributions
- Past Chairman of Insurance Division of UJA Young Leadership Division
Frank is an avid sports fan and a little league coach. He, his wife, and their three children reside in New Jersey.
Frank Z. Levine is a Registered Representative of Park Avenue Securities LLC, Financial Representative of Guardian